Old Rittenhouse Inn
|Room I||Two||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Lake view||Check Rates|
|Room II||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Lake view, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room III||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Lake view, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room IV||Two||King||Walk-in shower||Lake view, decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room V||Two||Queen||Whirlpool tub||Electric fireplace, whirlpool tub||Check Rates|
|Room VI||Two||King||Whirlpool tub||Decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room VII||Two||King||Whirlpool tub||Decorative fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room VIII||Two||King||Whirlpool tub||Decorative fireplace, handicap accessible||Check Rates|
|Room IX||Three||King||Whirlpool tub||Decorative fireplace, single sleeper sofa, handicap accessible||Check Rates|
|Suite X||Four||King Suite||Whirlpool tub||Lake view, fireplace, sleeper sofa||Check Rates|
|Suite XI||Four||King Suite||Whirlpool tub & steam shower||Lake view, fireplace, balcony||Check Rates|
|Moroccan Suite XII||Two||King Suite||Whirlpool tub||Moroccan décor, fireplace||Check Rates|
|Ballroom||Three||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Third floor, electric fireplace, garden view||Check Rates|
|Tower Room||Two||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Second floor, lake view, fireplace||Check Rates|
|Northeast Room||Two||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Second floor, lake view, fireplace||Check Rates|
|Master Suite||Two||King Suite||Tub/shower combo||Second floor, lake view, fireplace, sleeper sofa||Check Rates|
|Turret Suite||Four||King Suite||Tub/shower combo||Third floor, lake view, fireplace,||Check Rates|
|South Room||Two||Queen||Whirlpool tub||Third floor, lake view, fireplace||Check Rates|
|North Room||Two||Queen||Whirlpool tub||Second floor, fireplace, garden view||Check Rates|
|Rittenhouse Cottage – Partial||Three||King||Whirlpool tub||Two-story cottage, fireplace||Check Rates|
|Rittenhouse Cottage||Five||King||2 Bathrooms||Two-story cottage, fireplace, kitchen||Check Rates|
Advanced Payment and Special Event Deposits
To secure Lodging/Event Reservations, a non-refundable advance payment equal to 1-night’s stay per room is required and charged within 24-hours of making the reservation. Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover or AMEX), Gift Cards/Certificates, and Checks accepted. No credit card refunds. Consideration of Travel Insurance will protect your vacation investment.
Use Of Old Rittenhouse Gift Cards/Gift Certificates (GC)
Gift Cards/Certificates (GC) may be used to make Lodging/Event Reservations. A GC number/value and valid credit card are needed to secure the reservation, but the credit card is not charged due to having the GC.
A $25/room cancellation fee applies for cancellations/changes up to 10-days prior to arrival (30-day prior for Events). If reservation was secured with a GC, it can be applied toward cancellation fee, and/or the balance charged to the credit card provided. Advance payments for cancellations/changes less than 10-days prior to arrival are non-refundable (30-days prior for Events). If reservation was secured with a GC, it can be applied toward 1-night’s stay for the room(s) reserved, and/or the balance collected from the credit card provided. With less than 48-hours notice, the GC may be used toward full payment of the entire stay, and/or the balance collected from the credit card provided.
We do not require a 2-night minimum stay, with the exception of Special Event Weekends and some Holidays. However, Saturday-only stays incur an additional $35 fee.
Room rates are based on double occupancy. In rooms where space permits, additional guests are welcome for $40/person per night.
Please note that the Rittenhouse Inn is not responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps, or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Vacation Insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events. We recommend Travel Guard.
20% Server Gratuity is added to dining for parties of 6 or more guests, and is otherwise left to guest discretion. For Special Event packages, a fixed gratuity is added to the package price. This amount varies by length of stay and number of meals included in the package and will be quoted when you make your reservation. Consideration for housekeeping and helpful staff are appreciated.
In consideration of our guests with pet allergies, we ask that you make other boarding arrangements for your pets during your stay. Registered Service Animals are permitted.
We do not have televisions or telephones in our guest rooms. There is free WiFi with high speed internet access for those with portable electronics devices.
In consideration of our other guests, we ask that those in whirlpool rooms limit use of jetted tubs between 10pm and 8am.
The Old Rittenhouse Inn has a No Smoking policy throughout its dining rooms, guest rooms, and common areas. Smoking is allowed outdoors and on our porches. We thank you for your cooperation.
For the safety of all our guests and to preserve our antiques and whirlpool surfaces, the Old Rittenhouse Inn strictly prohibits the use of candles in guest rooms.
Old Rittenhouse Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- Rooms VIII & IX are both located on the ground floor, and these are the only 1st floor rooms among any of our properties. Private baths in both suites offer a tub/shower combination as well as grab bars in and near the tub/shower and toilet.
- We offer toilet risers and bath chairs upon request.
- There is a ramp from the parking lot- with designated handicap parking – to the front porch and entry of the Old Rittenhouse Inn. There is one small step into the building, but we do have a portable ramp that can be maneuvered for entry.
- Once inside, there is accessibility to the dining room, public washroom, and both rooms VIII and IX.
- We offer a wake-up knock/call as well as assistance with luggage from the car to your room.
If you require other items please call us directly at (715) 779-5111 prior to your arrival, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at [email protected] or call us 24/7 at (715) 779-5111 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.