- Arrive in Bayfield mid-day
- Enjoy lunch at the Fat Radish
- Scope out the Bayfield shops: Joanne’s, Howl, Silverwaves Jewelry, Stone’s Throw, Kelly & Crew, Apostle Islands Booksellers, and many others
- Explore the options and purchase your tickets at the Apostle Islands Cruise Service for the following morning
- Check into our luxury Bayfield B&B and enjoy porch time, unpack, get settled in…
- Take in the views and a beverage from the nearcy Bayfield Inn rooftop deck
- Stroll the Bayfield City Dock and waterfront with Candy Shoppe ice cream cones in hand.
- Enjoy a two-course gourmet breakfast, included with your reservation
- Pick up your picnic lunch from the Rittenhouse kitchen before you leave or from Wild by Nature Deli
- Take in the lake breezes and beautiful island views on the Apostle Islands Cruises Grand Tour, or get dropped off by the Apostle Islands Cruises shuttle at the Raspberry Island Lighthouse, take a tour, and a quick hike to the beach before catching the return boat
- Have lunch at the Pier Plaza restaurant overlooking the Bayfield dock and marina
- Head back to the Old Rittenhouse Inn for a nap, reading, and relaxing on the front porch or meander back through the designated favorite shops in downtown Bayfield
- Jump 15 minutes down the road to Washburn to enjoy a wood fired pizza and other delicacies on the outdoor patio of DaLou’s Bistro
- Take a hike and let the kiddos work off some energy on the Brownstone Trail (a short trot from the Inn) or for those more adventurous, the Frog Bay Tribal National Park, Jerry Jolly, Houghton Falls or Meyers Beach trails
- Experience lunch at Maggie’s where there’s plenty to look at and daily specials abound. If you’re brave, try the whitefish livers appetizer, a local delicacy
- Head into the Bayfield hills where you will find a variety of orchards and, depending on the time of year, either ready-picked or pick-your own berries and fruit. Take in the views from Blue Vista Farm, visit the Country Store at Erickson’s Orchards or sample local wines at Hauser’s Superior View Farm
- Make any final purchases at Bayfield’s finest shops or visit the Apostle Islands Visitor’s Center, only a block from the Rittenhouse Inn, to learn even more about the area and the Apostle Islands
- Sit back and relax over a leisurely dinner at our Landmark Restaurant (either a night out for mom and dad or a one-of-a-kind experience for the whole family). Options include a la carte ordering or the signature five-course gourmet meal for a fixed price. The pork chop is a long-time house favorite!
Nosh on one final Rittenhouse Inn breakfast before checking out and heading home with all memories, photos, and list of things to do on your next visit in hand!